Yaheetech Potting Bench Germination Table
Potting Bench Table, Germination Table with Display Rack/ Storage Shelf/ Hanger, Garden Work Bench Wood
About this item
- Firwood and iron are adopted to craft this gardening table for horticulture. It is suggested to choose the garden work bench made from natural wood as it is safer for planting edible leaves such as vegetables and herbs.
- Switchable Operation Platform The tabletop or the operation platform is designed switchable just like a door. When closed, it serves as a normal tabletop. When opened, the hidden sink is accessible for you to mix nutritious soil or transplant without spilling the oil out on your ground.
- Decent Operation Space Measuring 108 x 50 cm / 42.5 x 19.7’’ (L x W) and capable of bearing 100 kg/ 220 lb, the tabletop of this germination table is spacious and strong enough for normal gardening needs.
- Thoughtful Sink Under the tabletop hides a sink. When you need to transplant or mix the soil with fertilizer that may dirt your ground, such a sink can prevent the dirt from spilling out. In addition, when empty, it can also serve as a storage unit for your tools and seeds.
- Working bending over or squatting down for a long time in the field can be very stressful for our joints and cause soreness or even strain. This waist-height horticulture working bench allows you to work stand-up and is friendly for users who have knee or waist diseases.