Yaheetech Large Parrot Cage 63 Inch
$211.99 - $211.99
Current price $211.99
Original price $211.99 - Original price $211.99
63’’H Large Parrot Cage w/ Stand, Metal & PP Caster & HIPS Plastic Tray Construction, Bird Cage for Conures Parakeets Cockatiels, Pet Cage for Pet Store Pet Hospital, Rolling Pet Cage with Detachable Stand
About this item:
- LARGE PARROT CAGE: Our spacious cage which measures 30.3 x 18.3 x 36.4’’ (L x W x H) can comfortably accommodate several birds and is suitable for families with more than one small/medium size parrot-like lovebirds, conures, parakeets, budgies, cockatiels; it can also be sweet home for sugar gliders, chinchilla and other small animals.
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGNS: To keep your beloved pets handy and neat, this large pet cage provides you with an extra storage shelf on the stand to hold your pets’ feed and other accessories. More, with the feeder doors, feeders are accessible without opening the main door so that you can remove the feeders and replenish the feed from the outside and don’t need to risk your bird escaping. In addition, two solid wood perches are prepared for birds to rest.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: This large parrot cage is made of premium metal and covered with hammertoe paint. The welded frame makes this cage strong and sturdy, the excellent rust and water resistance make this birdcage a durable animal cage with premium quality.
- SAFE & SECURE: To prevent your birds squeeze out of the cage, this cage is also with a 0.4’’ bar spacing, which is suitable and safe for pets of different sizes. The front door is secured with a crescent lock to prevent your smart birdies from opening the doors and keep them safe in the cage when you are not around. For locking purposes, the special arc-shaped wire is on each small door, making the door impossible for birds to lift.
- MOBILE BIRDCAGE: Comes with a stand that sits on four 360° swivel casters, our parrot cage can conveniently and smoothly move around. The detachable mobile stand can be easily removed if needed. Moreover, you can even attach the wheels to the bottom of the cage directly to make the cage move without a stand.