Yaheetech Indoor Fluid Trainer
- Sturdy metal construction: Constructed of aluminum fluid resistor, and high carbon steel stand with the ability to support up to 265 lb / 120kg, our indoor fluid bicycle trainer provides you with the most secure bicycle training method. The stand features M-shaped design for better stability, safety and adaptability.
- Simulated outdoor cycling: The fluid-impelled flywheel mechanism makes sure that the ride provided by a fluid trainer is more road-like in feel. Because the faster you ride, the higher the temperature inside will cause, and thicker the fluid will be, which means the trainer’s resistance becomes progressively more challenging.
- Space saver: The foldable design render this magnetic bike trainer rather simple to store without occupying much space when not in use, it can be slid into any narrow place in your room. Its collapsible stand also makes transport a breeze.
- Universal mounting system: This fluid bike trainer fits for 26'' to 28'' and 700C wheels, and it’s equipped with new mounting fittings that can be compatible with most quick release skewers. The fittings adopt shock absorption plastic, which can effectively buffer the partial resonance when using the trainer.
- Materials: steel, aluminum, PE plastic
- Unfolded overall dimension: 54.5 x 62 x 40.5 cm / 21.5 x 24.5 x 16"(WxDxH)
- Folded overall dimension: 54.5 x 21.5 x 48.5 cm / 21.5 x 8.5 x 19"(W x Thickness x H)
- Suitable for 26'' to 28'' and 700C wheels
- Max. load capacity: 120 kg / 264.6 lb
- G.W.: 10.1 kg / 22.2 lb
- Color: black
1. The noise is mainly related to the materials and tread of bike tires. The use of road bikes is highly suggested because the spinning sound will be louder if a mountain bike is used. We also recommend using the bike trainer on a carpet to reduce the noise.
2. Although the mounting system can be compatible with most quick release skewers, we recommend replacing the original quick release skewer with ours to reduce the risk of damage. Furthermore, our quick release skewer is also functional in the daily use of your bike, so the replacement can also spare you from changing the quick release skewers too often.
Q1: Rear tire odometer for bike on stand?
A1: Sorry. There is no odometer for this indoor fluid trainer.
Q2: Will a 29er fit in this ?
A2: This fluid bike trainer stand is suitable for 26'' to 28'' and 700C wheels.
Q3: will this trainer work with disc brakes?
A3: Yes, this fluid bike trainer stand will work with disc brakes.
Q4: How does the gear /resistance work? Is there a wireless remote that changes the resistance while riding?
A4: Sorry, this fluid bike trainer does not feature a wireless remote, you can manually customizing resistance by adjusting the knob screw.
Shipping & Delivery:
Yaheetech always provides free standard shipping on ALL ORDERS shipped within the continental US.
To guarantee safe and quick delivery, we usually use Front Door Package Delivery (e.g., FEDEX, UPS or USPS) to your delivery address. For some larger products (e.g., furniture), we may also use Truck Delivery. In-stock merchandise typically ships within 10-15 business days from the time an order is processed.
No delivery to Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico.
No delivery to FPO, APO, DPO and PO Box addresses.
If you need an expedited shipment, please contact our customer service team by emails, and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Return & Exchange:
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Yaheetech, you can return your qualifying item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase no catches or exceptions! You will only need to pay the return shipping fees. Please note that products must be returned in the original packaging and shipped within 30 days of delivery or 40 days of purchase.
Please inform us of your order number and reason for returning the product (photos attached if necessary) by email once you ship back the product. A full refund will be applied after the refund/order cancellation request is received via email by our customer service team and the product is returned to us.
If you receive defective, incorrect or incomplete merchandise, please email us right away with your order number, contact information and photos documenting damages (if applicable) so we can make it right as soon as possible. Please save all items and packaging materials until your claim is resolved. If your replacement item is back-ordered or out of stock, we’ll notify you as soon as we have the estimated arrival date, or we may work with you to suggest a suitable replacement.