Yaheetech Commercial Garment Rack
- Adjustable Height and Length: The 2 upper hanging rails with 2 pull-out rods at both ends extend from 129-189cm / 50.8-74.4 inches for more clothes; The 4 vertical support posts rise from 139-164 cm/ 54.7-64.6 inches for long dresses or coat
- Collapsible Garment Rack: Collapses into a flat shape for space saving and easy transport; the 2 upper hanging rails can be taken apart and fixed into clamps on the lower bars for storage & transport
- Additional Storage Space:2 Upper hanging rails for hanging more clothes; extra pull-out rods to hang your accessories like umbrellas, hangers; the bottom bars for extra storage
- Sturdy Clothes Rack: Heavy duty metal frame holds up to 113.4 kg/ 250 lb; chrome finish makes it not easy to rust
- Easy to Move Around:4 Smooth rolling wheels make it easy to move from one place to another
- Attractive & Functional: Perfect for laundry room, bedroom or foyer, etc.
- Excellent Packing:Ensure safety during transport
- G.W.: 10.6 Kg / 23.4 Lb
- Material: Iron & Zinc Alloy
- Total Load Capacity: 113.4 Kg/250 Lb
- Max Load of Each Rail: 56.7 Kg/125 Lb
- Assembled Dimension (Approx.): (129-189) x 55.5 x (139-164)cm/ (50.8-74.4) x 21.9 x (54.7-64.6)'' (LxWxH)
- Wheel Diameter (Approx.): 10 cm/ 4''
- Tube Diameter: 2.5 cm/ 1''
- Color: Silver
Q1: How many hangers could you put?
A1: It's up to the thickness of your hanger and clothes. Usually the rack can hold around 15 clothes in each rack, please feel free to purchase.
Q2: What is the is the width of this rack?
A2: The width being the kind of doorway it would fit through would be a bit less than 22". My daughter needed a rack to fit a 24" closet with the door still in the opening and this unit would roll right in so I think it's a bit less than 22" wide.
Q3: Do the clamps actually work? In the image, they're not used.
A3: It actually works very well
Q4: How does it fold down so it's thin as advertised? what is the best way to fold it for storage when not in use
A4: You take the rail pieces off and it folds down nicely. I use mine for my business so I don't need to store mine but it would easily fit under a bed when collapsed.
Q5: Are the rods one solid piece across or two pieces put together ..I am worried about sagging or eventually breaking with weight of clothing
A5: They're one solid piece, the four end pieces extend out another 12 inches each. I have had several hundred pounds of clothing on the rods for 8 years with no sign of sagging, bending or wear. Truly a commercial quality.
Shipping & Delivery:
Yaheetech always provides free standard shipping on ALL ORDERS shipped within the continental US.
To guarantee safe and quick delivery, we usually use Front Door Package Delivery (e.g., FEDEX, UPS or USPS) to your delivery address. For some larger products (e.g., furniture), we may also use Truck Delivery. In-stock merchandise typically ships within 10-15 business days from the time an order is processed.
No delivery to Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico.
No delivery to FPO, APO, DPO and PO Box addresses.
If you need an expedited shipment, please contact our customer service team by emails, and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Return & Exchange:
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Yaheetech, you can return your qualifying item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase no catches or exceptions! You will only need to pay the return shipping fees. Please note that products must be returned in the original packaging and shipped within 30 days of delivery or 40 days of purchase.
Please inform us of your order number and reason for returning the product (photos attached if necessary) by email once you ship back the product. A full refund will be applied after the refund/order cancellation request is received via email by our customer service team and the product is returned to us.
If you receive defective, incorrect or incomplete merchandise, please email us right away with your order number, contact information and photos documenting damages (if applicable) so we can make it right as soon as possible. Please save all items and packaging materials until your claim is resolved. If your replacement item is back-ordered or out of stock, we’ll notify you as soon as we have the estimated arrival date, or we may work with you to suggest a suitable replacement.