Yaheetech 4.5’ Frosted Artificial Christmas Tree
$74.99 - $74.99
Current price $74.99
Original price $74.99 - Original price $74.99
Frosted Artificial Christmas Tree, Flocked Christmas Tree, Hinged Lifelike Spruce, Artificial Tree with Stand, Holiday Decorative Tree
About this item
- Snow dusted natural look: Christmas is no fun without a glance of snow, this frosted artificial Christmas tree helps bring significant elements of this exciting holiday into your sweet home. The tree is hinged with plentiful branches and tips, which gives a full and fluffy look to the tree body. The lush tips and flocked snow are all lifelike with natural appearances, ready to make your Christmas a festive and unforgettable memory.
- Premium quality material: Jump into the holiday joy with this lush artificial tree. All branches and tips are made of premium PVC, nicely covered with flocking snow which delivers traditional vibes with harmless and durable materials. Our PVC tips and branches are fire-resistant, feel free to put on lights or other ornaments. Both the tree trunk and the stand are made of iron, ensuring sturdy and balanced placing.
- Foldable stand: This stand is foldable for easy storage and packing, you can effortlessly fold it to save more space in the garage and wait for another coming year. Four feet of the stand are covered by rubber each to make sure the tree is sturdy, also preventing floor scratches.
- Versatile design: Our frosted spruce artificial tree can be used either indoor or outdoor, the sturdy metal frame is relatively heavier and not likely to collapse. It is an unlit tree with no decoration except for the branches and tips. We hope you can enjoy a sweet fun time decorating this full and fluffy tree with your family and beloved ones.
- Flexible tips: The “leaves” on our tree can be bent and set at will. After putting the tree body and they stand together, you are supposed to fluff out the tips to give a full look at your unique Christmas tree. All tips are bendable and can be set in a certain direction, normally the fluffing out procedure including two steps: lifting the top tips and pulling out the side tips.