Yaheetech Outdoor Tiles Wood 11pcs
- Selected material: Our interlocking wood tiles are crafted out of natural solid fir wood. Treated with the high-temperature drying process, these wood tiles do not easily mildew even in high humidity places.
- Safe to use: Fully sanded tiles prevent any undesired injury caused by wood splinters. Grooves on each wood slat increase friction and decrease the accident rate of skidding when the tiles are wet. Also, the plastic backing rises up the wood and allows for adequate drainage and ventilation.
- Wide applicability: These wood flooring tiles are great materials for house renovation and patio designs. You can place these tiles on any hard surface like cement, wood floor or on the carpet. Due to its good quality and durability, they can be applied to both indoors and outdoors, like the deck, poolside, balcony, gazebo, greenhouse, bathroom, etc.
- Easy to apply: These wooden floor tiles have interlocking snaps on the back for easy and quick installation, no tools required. You just simply snap them together and place them wherever you want, or detach the tiles for cleaning and storing. The tiles can be cut if you need to fit it around a corner or a pole.
- Sold in a pack of 11 tiles: One pack contains 11 tiles which can cover an area of about 10 square feet/1m². These high-quality wood flooring tiles are built to last for years without much care and maintenance.
- Material: Fir Wood & Plastic
- Single Tile Size: 29 x 29 x 2.5cm/12 x 12 x 1" (L x W x Thickness)
- Maximum Coverage Area: Approx. 1 m²/ 10sq.ft
- G.W.: 6.4 kg/ 14.1 lb
- Color: Natural Wood/Black/Brown
- Quantity: 11pcs Tiles
Q1: What's the gap between each board?
A1: Please don't worry. These wooden floor tiles have interlocking snaps on the back for easy installation, this can be seamlessly connected.
I hope it helps.
Q2: Can it be installed in a backyard? Over grass? To set up a patio gazebo and furniture?
A2: Not over grass. They would sink into the grass. If placed on a suitable flat surface, I think they would be okay with lawn furniture on them.
Q3: How do these hold up in hot weather/sun?
A3: They weather well. Natural wood requires annual treatment depending on your climate.
Q4: Do these wood tiles need to be sealed against the weather? I have a 19 floor Terrace and will be exposed to wind rain snow and freezing conditions.
A4: Due to their good quality and durability, they can be applied to both indoors and outdoors. But you need to pay attention to protect the floor when there is severe weather.
Shipping & Delivery:
Yaheetech always provides free standard shipping on ALL ORDERS shipped within the continental US.
To guarantee safe and quick delivery, we usually use Front Door Package Delivery (e.g., FEDEX, UPS or USPS) to your delivery address. For some larger products (e.g., furniture), we may also use Truck Delivery. In-stock merchandise typically ships within 10-15 business days from the time an order is processed.
No delivery to Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico.
No delivery to FPO, APO, DPO and PO Box addresses.
If you need an expedited shipment, please contact our customer service team by emails, and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Return & Exchange:
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Yaheetech, you can return your qualifying item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase no catches or exceptions! You will only need to pay the return shipping fees. Please note that products must be returned in the original packaging and shipped within 30 days of delivery or 40 days of purchase.
Please inform us of your order number and reason for returning the product (photos attached if necessary) by email once you ship back the product. A full refund will be applied after the refund/order cancellation request is received via email by our customer service team and the product is returned to us.
If you receive defective, incorrect or incomplete merchandise, please email us right away with your order number, contact information and photos documenting damages (if applicable) so we can make it right as soon as possible. Please save all items and packaging materials until your claim is resolved. If your replacement item is back-ordered or out of stock, we’ll notify you as soon as we have the estimated arrival date, or we may work with you to suggest a suitable replacement.