Yaheetech Outdoor Tiles Wood 11pcs
Wood Flooring Tiles, Pack of 11 Tiles, Interlocking Flooring Tiles, Patio Pavers, Fir Wood Flooring
About this item
- Selected material of fir wood: Our 12” interlocking wood tile is crafted out of natural solid fir wood and durable polypropylene base. Treated with high temperature drying process, these wood tiles do not easily go bad even in the high humidity environment.
- Excellent workmanship: Fully sanded tiles prevent any undesired injury caused by wood splinters. The installation is by screw lock instead of nails, the appearance is more beautiful and the structure is sturdier.
- Nonslip surface: Grooves on each wood slat increase friction, and avoid accidental slipping when the tiles are wet. These 11pcs fir wood flooring tiles have a good nonslip effect for outdoor use.
- Interlocking wood tiles: These 11 pieces wooden floor tiles are interlocked together. Just snap tiles together and place them wherever you want. Also, you can separate from each other for cleaning and storing. The tiles can be cut if you need to fit it around a corner or a pole.
- Maintenance & care instructions: If the wood decks are used outdoors, we recommend treating them at least twice a year with wood oil. Without care, the top layer of the wood may decompose and lead to moisture-induced cracks in the surface or deformations.