- Sturdy structure with selected material: Our potting bench is made of 100% fir wood, which is known for its strength and dimensional stability as well as its natural resistance to rot and pests. Built in a solid structure, the potting tabletop can hold up to 100kg/220lb and 80kg/176lb for the bottom shelf and cabinet.
- Spacious working/storage space: Measuring 112x46cm/44.1x18.1" the large tabletop covered with galvanized metal sheet provides you with a corrosion-resistant and ample placing/working/crafting space. Apart from the drawer under the tabletop, the slatted shelf and the roomy cabinet at the bottom offer open storage and enclosed space to satisfy your various storage needs.
- Rich & assorted usage: If you’re a big fan of gardening, this potting bench can be a great assistant for you. It also can serve as a display stand for plants, photos and handicraft or storage for grills in the porch, patio and balcony.
- Handy side hooks: Our outdoor bench comes with three metal hooks on the right side for hanging gardening tools, fire pokes and bags for your convenience.
- Easy assembly: Simple assembly is required to set up this potting table. We provide an illustrated instruction to help you set up quickly and easily. All parts and hardware are included.
- N. W.: 16.6kg/36.6lb
- G. W.: 19.3kg/42.5lb
- Material: firwood, galvanized metal sheet
- Overall dimensions: L: 112cm/44.1" W: 46.5cm/18.3" H: 125cm/49.2"
- Load capacity: Tabletop: 100kg/220.5lb; Drawer: 10kg/22lb; Bottom/cabinet shelf: 40kg/88.2lb for either side
Q1: Is it possible to put casters on the bottom so it can be moved easily?
A1: I certainly think you could if you want to. I put mine in the garage. It’s a great home for my yard tools and potting soil. I don’t see why you couldn’t put casters on it.
Q2: Can it be painted?
A2: This Potting Bench can be painted with vanish for protection.
Q3: What type of metal is the top?
A3: Some type of sheet metal.
Q4: I'm thinking of using this as a grilling prep table. Will a 20lb (5 gallon) tank fit in the closed shelf below? Thanks.
A4: Yes. I have my 5 gallon paint bucket in the cabinet side. I had my husband put a standard propane tank to check and it fit fine with a couple of inches clearance around the sides. He also says it took less room than my bucket.
Q5: Is the wood weatherproof as is?
A5: Yes. We’ve had it over a year and live in Florida so it’s been subject to a lot of moisture and rain. Both wood and metal are still like new.
Shipping & Delivery:
Yaheetech always provides free standard shipping on ALL ORDERS shipped within the continental US.
To guarantee safe and quick delivery, we usually use Front Door Package Delivery (e.g., FEDEX, UPS or USPS) to your delivery address. For some larger products (e.g., furniture), we may also use Truck Delivery. In-stock merchandise typically ships within 10-15 business days from the time an order is processed.
No delivery to Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico.
No delivery to FPO, APO, DPO and PO Box addresses.
If you need an expedited shipment, please contact our customer service team by emails, and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Return & Exchange:
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Yaheetech, you can return your qualifying item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase no catches or exceptions! You will only need to pay the return shipping fees. Please note that products must be returned in the original packaging and shipped within 30 days of delivery or 40 days of purchase.
Please inform us of your order number and reason for returning the product (photos attached if necessary) by email once you ship back the product. A full refund will be applied after the refund/order cancellation request is received via email by our customer service team and the product is returned to us.
If you receive defective, incorrect or incomplete merchandise, please email us right away with your order number, contact information and photos documenting damages (if applicable) so we can make it right as soon as possible. Please save all items and packaging materials until your claim is resolved. If your replacement item is back-ordered or out of stock, we’ll notify you as soon as we have the estimated arrival date, or we may work with you to suggest a suitable replacement.