Yaheetech Pathmate Irregular Pattern
- BPA-free PP materials: This recycled stepping stone mold is built of quality PP materials. It has 9 irregular holes with 2.2-4mm/ 0.1-0.2" in wall thicknesses and measures 42.5x42x3.8cm/ L16.7xW16.5x H1.5" in overall dimensions and 930g/2lb in net weight. Made for your convenient storage and long-term use with ease.
- Easy-to-follow 4-step process: Follow 4 key steps, i.e. placing the mold in place, filling them with concrete, smoothing extra concrete off and instantly removing the molds, you can have one piece of pavement making work finished neat and tight. Two tips will help improve your work efficiency: try to use quick dry concrete to begin and wiggle the mold before removing it from the soupy concrete.
- All for your DIY landscapes: With our pathway mold, you are free to build distinctive lawn/garden features. Want a colorful patio for your kids? Mix the color powder with the concrete. Wondering about different textures for variation? You can either add pieces like shells/glass beads on concrete top or fill the purposely left cracks between the stones with sand/gravels/grass (seeds).
- Wide applications: This popular PP walkway mold is very easy to use and store. A durable design, they can be used in all seasons on different grounds. Garden, lawn, patio, backyard, wherever you want to create a beautiful pathway, these molds will help you all the way. No complicated work. Nothing troublesome.
- Close to nature: Our stepping stone mold will give your garden road a natural look. You can take advantage of the variable patterns and DIY your pathway to show your taste of nature.
- Color: Black
- Material: Plastic
- Dimension: 42.5 x 42 x 3.8 cm / 16.7 x 16.5 x 1.5" (LxWxH)
- Hole Quantity: 9
- G.W.: 1.1 kg / 2.5 lb
Q1: Do these form separate stones or one block?
A1: The pathmate will form a block of step stone.
Q2: Do you pour cement on top of this then smooth it out or do you put cement down and drop this on top?
A2: You put the mold down first then fill in the stones with cement.
Q3: It hard to see in the pictures, how are the pieces held together?
A3: Each section of the mold forms an individual stone. They are not held together. When you remove the mold, you can add sand or Polysweep in the cracks to stabilize the walkway.
Q4: Is one-piece solid or many pieces separately?
A4: The pieces are separate.
Q5: Can this be used on an existing concrete patio?
A6: Sure, you can.
Q7: How many cubic ft of cement does the mold take?
A7: 1 bag of cement generally makes 3 full molds.
Shipping & Delivery:
Yaheetech always provides free standard shipping on ALL ORDERS shipped within the continental US.
To guarantee safe and quick delivery, we usually use Front Door Package Delivery (e.g., FEDEX, UPS or USPS) to your delivery address. For some larger products (e.g., furniture), we may also use Truck Delivery. In-stock merchandise typically ships within 10-15 business days from the time an order is processed.
No delivery to Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico.
No delivery to FPO, APO, DPO and PO Box addresses.
If you need an expedited shipment, please contact our customer service team by emails, and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Return & Exchange:
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Yaheetech, you can return your qualifying item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase no catches or exceptions! You will only need to pay the return shipping fees. Please note that products must be returned in the original packaging and shipped within 30 days of delivery or 40 days of purchase.
Please inform us of your order number and reason for returning the product (photos attached if necessary) by email once you ship back the product. A full refund will be applied after the refund/order cancellation request is received via email by our customer service team and the product is returned to us.
If you receive defective, incorrect or incomplete merchandise, please email us right away with your order number, contact information and photos documenting damages (if applicable) so we can make it right as soon as possible. Please save all items and packaging materials until your claim is resolved. If your replacement item is back-ordered or out of stock, we’ll notify you as soon as we have the estimated arrival date, or we may work with you to suggest a suitable replacement.