Yaheetech 4.5ft Halloween Black Artificial Christmas Tree
4.5’ Hinged Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree with Foldable Stand Lifelike Holiday Halloween Decorative Tree Black
About this item
- Premium Quality Material：Get into the holiday joy with this lush man-made tree. All branches and tips are made of premium PVC, which makes them harmless and durable. Both trunk and the stand are made of iron, ensuring sturdy and balanced placing. Our holiday decorative tree is also fire-resistant, ensuring a safe user experience.
- Foldable Stand：The stand is foldable for easy storage and packing, you can effortlessly fold it to save more space in the garage and wait for another coming year. Four feet of the stand are covered by rubber each to make sure the tree is sturdy, also preventing floor scratches.
- Versatile Design：Our black spruce artificial tree can be used either indoors or outdoors, the sturdy metal frame is relatively heavier and not likely to collapse. There are various occasions to set up this decorative tree such as in high-end shopping malls and any holiday settings. You can also place it in the store if the tree color matches the logo or interior decoration. It is also an unlit tree with no extra ornaments on it. We hope you can enjoy a sweet fun time decorating this unique tree with your family and beloved ones.
- Flexible Tips：The “leaves” on our tree can be bent and set at will. After putting the tree body and they stand together, you are supposed to fluff out the tips to give a full look at your special Christmas tree. All tips are bendable and can be set in a certain direction, normally the fluffing out procedure includes two steps: lifting the top tips and pulling out the side tips.
- Easy to Setup： Our tree is made based on a hinged system, the tree body is divided into 2 sections with labels on them. You could set up this tree by simply inserting one of the three parts on another. The stand can also be effortlessly folded out and connected to the tree body with screws. It is suggested to wear gloves while setting up and fluffing out, just like real spruce, the “needles” can be a bit scratchy.