- BUILD YOUR DREAM GARDEN This garden bed planter is separated into two growing area for different plants or planting methods. The baffle can be removed to create a bigger growing area if needed. You can get several garden beds to design and build your own dream garden.
- USEFUL & PRACTICAL With this helpful planter, you can cultivate plants like vegetable, flowers, herbs in your patio, yard, garden and greenhouse, and make them more convenient to manage.
- SELECTED MATERIAL Our raised garden bed is made of no paint, non-toxic fir wood. The boards are only sanded to prevent any undesired injury caused by wood splinters. 1.5cm/ 0.6" thick solid wood boards are joined and fixed by screws, making it a durable piece for your long-term use.
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY This raised garden bed is built in a simple yet stable structure which is very easy and quick to set up.
- A single piece of side plate: Comparing to other planting beds that have several small pieces of wooden plates at the side, our planting raised bed has a piece of complete side plate at each side of the garden bed. It is fixed firmly without leakage of soil. The whole structure is very stable, and the installation is very easy.
- Material: Fir Wood
- Dimension: 246 x 123.5 x 25.5 cm/ 97 x 48.6 x 10"(LxWxH)
- Inner Size of Each Box: 118.3 x 115.5 x 23.5 cm/ 46.6 x 45.5 x 9.3"(LxWxH)
- Wood Board Thickness: 1.5 cm/ 0.6"
- Maximum Soil Volume: Approx. 27.3 Cubic Feet
- G.W.: 12.5 kg / 27.5 lb
Q1: How can it be used for patios of it doesn't have the bottom?
A1: We would suggest getting a piece of plywood and cut it to the size of the garden box. Then get a tarp and using a staple gun staple it to the plywood. You will have double protection for your patio floor.
Q2: Is the middle board required to be installed or can it be left off to make it more open inside?
A2: Yes. The middle board can be omitted to make one large, open area.
Q3: Do all the joint pieces have slots on all sides so I can connect another 8' bed?
A3: The slots are inside, there is not have slots outside.
Q4: Do you need to put something on the bottom or can you just place it on top of your existing soil?
A4: This Wooden raised garden bed can be put something on the bottom or place it on top of your existing soil. Either way is ok.
Q5: Is the wood pressure treated? Any chemicals used on it?
A5: No, the wood is not treated.
Shipping & Delivery:
Yaheetech always provides free standard shipping on ALL ORDERS shipped within the continental US.
To guarantee safe and quick delivery, we usually use Front Door Package Delivery (e.g., FEDEX, UPS or USPS) to your delivery address. For some larger products (e.g., furniture), we may also use Truck Delivery. In-stock merchandise typically ships within 10-15 business days from the time an order is processed.
No delivery to Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico.
No delivery to FPO, APO, DPO and PO Box addresses.
If you need an expedited shipment, please contact our customer service team by emails, and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Return & Exchange:
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Yaheetech, you can return your qualifying item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase no catches or exceptions! You will only need to pay the return shipping fees. Please note that products must be returned in the original packaging and shipped within 30 days of delivery or 40 days of purchase.
Please inform us of your order number and reason for returning the product (photos attached if necessary) by email once you ship back the product. A full refund will be applied after the refund/order cancellation request is received via email by our customer service team and the product is returned to us.
If you receive defective, incorrect or incomplete merchandise, please email us right away with your order number, contact information and photos documenting damages (if applicable) so we can make it right as soon as possible. Please save all items and packaging materials until your claim is resolved. If your replacement item is back-ordered or out of stock, we’ll notify you as soon as we have the estimated arrival date, or we may work with you to suggest a suitable replacement.