Yaheetech Outdoor Tiles 27pcs
27pcs Wood Flooring Tiles, Interlocking Wood Tiles, Fir Wood Patio Pavers, Indoor & Outdoor Wooden Tiles
About this item
- Selected material: Our interlocking wood tiles are crafted out of natural solid fir wood. Treated with the high-temperature drying process, these wood tiles do not easily mildew even in high humidity places.
- Safe to use: Fully sanded tiles prevent any undesired injury caused by wood splinters. Grooves on each wood slat increase friction and decrease the accident rate of skidding when the tiles are wet. Also, the plastic backing rises up the wood and allows for adequate drainage and ventilation.
- Wide applicability: These wood flooring tiles are great materials for house renovation and patio designs. You can place these tiles on any hard surface like cement, wood floor or on the carpet. Due to its good quality and durability, they can be applied to both indoors and outdoors, like the deck, poolside, balcony, gazebo, greenhouse, bathroom, etc.
- Easy to apply: These wooden floor tiles have interlocking snaps on the back for easy and quick installation, no tools required. You just simply snap them together and place them wherever you want, or detach the tiles for cleaning and storing. The tiles can be cut if you need to fit it around a corner or a pole.
- Care instructions: If the wood decks are used outdoors, we recommend treating them at least twice a year with wood preservative or wood oil. Without care, the top layer of the wood may decompose and lead to moisture-induced cracks in the surface or deformations.