Yaheetech Outdoor Tiles Wood 11pcs
Wood Flooring Tiles, Pack of 11 Tiles, Interlocking Flooring Tiles, Patio Pavers, Fir Wood Flooring
About this item
- Selected material: Our interlocking wood tiles are crafted out of natural solid fir wood. Treated with the high-temperature drying process, these wood tiles do not easily mildew even in high humidity places.
- Safe to use: Fully sanded tiles prevent any undesired injury caused by wood splinters. Grooves on each wood slat increase friction and decrease the accident rate of skidding when the tiles are wet. Also, the plastic backing rises up the wood and allows for adequate drainage and ventilation.
- Wide applicability: These wood flooring tiles are great materials for house renovation and patio designs. You can place these tiles on any hard surface like cement, wood floor or on the carpet. Due to its good quality and durability, they can be applied to both indoors and outdoors, like the deck, poolside, balcony, gazebo, greenhouse, bathroom, etc.
- Easy to apply: These wooden floor tiles have interlocking snaps on the back for easy and quick installation, no tools required. You just simply snap them together and place them wherever you want, or detach the tiles for cleaning and storing. The tiles can be cut if you need to fit it around a corner or a pole.
- Sold in a pack of 11 tiles: One pack contains 11 tiles which can cover an area of about 10 square feet/1m². These high-quality wood flooring tiles are built to last for years without much care and maintenance.