- High quality steel & MDF: This storage shelf is constructed of the premium metal frame and MDF boards. Plus, the rack has a smooth finish for resistance to corrosion. It appears special and good-looking.
- Durable & strong: This garage shelf features an anti-rust galvanized steel structure to ensure a long use life. The middle supporting beam on each tier holds the MDF board more firmly for extra stability. Offer a sturdy bearing capacity up to 175kg/386 lb per tier (evenly distributed).
- Thoughtful service: The instructions and all matched fittings are included in the package. We also thoughtfully provide a pair of gloves to prevent undesired injury during the assembly. If you have any problems, please contact our customer service. We are always here waiting for you!
- Space saving: The five-tier storage can enlarge your storage space horizontally and vertically at your places to keep your home neat, tidy and organized, and to offer ultimate convenience in household organization.
- Adjustable & boltless design: The shelf is adjustable to fit a variety of items placement. The boltless design makes it easy to be built, no bolt and no nut design for easy assembly and disassembly, a rubber mallet recommended for assembly (rubber mallet not included).
- Rubber pads for skid resistance: The shelves feature rubber pads for added stability, and also the foot pads can avoid causing damage to the ground and floor.
- Color: Silver
- Material: MDF Board & Galvanized Iron Frame
- Dimension: 90 x 40 x 180 cm / 35.4 x 15.7 x 71"(LxWxH)
- The thickness of each MDF board: 4mm/0.2inch
- The thickness of steel frame: 0.73mm/0.03inch
- Max. Weight Capacity (per tier): 175kg/386lb
- G.W.: 14.2kg/31.2lb; N.W.: 13.8kg/30.4lb;
Q1: Purchasing this as is, I would be getting four, 5 tiered shelves? Or one shelf that has 5 tiers?
A1: You'll be getting one shelf that has 5 tiers.
Q2: Once it’s set up and configured, can it be taken apart and reconfigured?
A2: This shelf can be taken apart and reconfigured.
Q3: Does it come with the boards?
A3: This metal storage rack storage shelf comes with all the boards that are necessary for assembling.
Q4: Can you put casters on the feet to allow them to roll?
A4: We don't recommend customers to put casters on this shelf, which is not safe.
Q5: any issues with rusting? Our garage tends to be damp
A5: Please rest assured that this storage shelving unit is made of the antirust galvanized metal frame.
Shipping & Delivery:
Yaheetech always provides free standard shipping on ALL ORDERS shipped within the continental US.
To guarantee safe and quick delivery, we usually use Front Door Package Delivery (e.g., FEDEX, UPS or USPS) to your delivery address. For some larger products (e.g., furniture), we may also use Truck Delivery. In-stock merchandise typically ships within 10-15 business days from the time an order is processed.
No delivery to Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico.
No delivery to FPO, APO, DPO and PO Box addresses.
If you need an expedited shipment, please contact our customer service team by emails, and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Return & Exchange:
We offer a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Yaheetech, you can return your qualifying item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase no catches or exceptions! You will only need to pay the return shipping fees. Please note that products must be returned in the original packaging and shipped within 30 days of delivery or 40 days of purchase.
Please inform us of your order number and reason for returning the product (photos attached if necessary) by email once you ship back the product. A full refund will be applied after the refund/order cancellation request is received via email by our customer service team and the product is returned to us.
If you receive defective, incorrect or incomplete merchandise, please email us right away with your order number, contact information and photos documenting damages (if applicable) so we can make it right as soon as possible. Please save all items and packaging materials until your claim is resolved. If your replacement item is back-ordered or out of stock, we’ll notify you as soon as we have the estimated arrival date, or we may work with you to suggest a suitable replacement.