- Durable iron & PU leather: The bar stools are made of durable iron with a comfortable cushioned seat. The surface of the seat is PU leather, and the legs and base of the stool is chrome metal. Also, the spa chair comes with 5 solid casters to add more stability and improve its movement.
- Comfortable seat with strong weight capacity: The thick sponge seat with a footrest gives you a comfortable experience. You can put your feet on the solid metal footrest. The rolling stool made of durable materials can hold up to 120KG/265LB.
- 360 Degree swivel: This black rolling chair is designed with 5 smooth castors. The stool can move smoothly without causing damages to the ground. The massage stool is perfect for the situation where requires repeatedly swift movements or changes orientation.
- Height adjustable: Hydraulic gas lift makes it easier to adjust the height of salon stool from 51cm/20" to 65cm/26" You just need to push the handle lever to adjust the height of the stool for your comfortable feeling.
- Widely used: Adjustable salon stool is used widely, and the stool is suitable for barbershops, hair salons, tattoo parlors, doctor's offices, schools, offices, warehouses, home or automotive garages, counters, and so on.
- Waterproof & rustproof: This salon & spa stool is designed with a waterproof PU leather surface, and the legs and bottom part are made of chrome metal to make sure that the stool will not get rusted.
- Material: PU Leather & Sponge & Chromed Iron
- Overall Size (Approx.): 38 x 50.5-65cm/15"x 20" - 25.6"(Dia. x H)
- The thickness of Seat: 8.5 cm/3.3"
- Max. Load Bearing: 120KG/264.5LB
- G.W.: 4Kg / 9LB
- Color: Black
Q1: Is this chair durable?
A1: Yes, it is, and it is made of PU leather, soft sponge and chromed iron.
Q2: Is it easy to use?
A2: Yes. Thanks to its adjustable and 360 degrees rolling, the stool can be really easy and comfortable furniture.
Q3: What are the dimensions of this stool?
A3: Overall size (Approx.) is 38 x 50.5-65cm/15'' x 20" 25.6" (Dia. x H). Hope this helps.
Q4: Are the casters rubber or plastic?
A4: The caster of the salon stool is plastic. Hope it will help you.
Q5: Color of the seat?
A5: The color of the seat of the salon stool is black.
Q6: What is the weight limit? I am a little worried about weight.
A6: The Max. Load Bearing is120KG/264.5LB, for your reference. And, the bar stool is supported by the iron leg, durable and sturdy. Hope this will help you.
Shipping & Delivery:
Yaheetech always provides free standard shipping on ALL ORDERS shipped within the continental US.
To guarantee safe and quick delivery, we usually use Front Door Package Delivery (e.g., FEDEX, UPS or USPS) to your delivery address. For some larger products (e.g., furniture), we may also use Truck Delivery. In-stock merchandise typically ships within 10-15 business days from the time an order is processed.
No delivery to Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico.
No delivery to FPO, APO, DPO and PO Box addresses.
If you need an expedited shipment, please contact our customer service team by emails, and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Return & Exchange:
We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Yaheetech, you can return your qualifying item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase no catches or exceptions! You will only need to pay the return shipping fees. Please note that products must be returned in the original packaging and shipped within 30 days of delivery or 40 days of purchase.
Please inform us of your order number and reason for returning the product (photos attached if necessary) by email once you ship back the product. A full refund will be applied after the refund/order cancellation request is received via email by our customer service team and the product is returned to us.
If you receive defective, incorrect or incomplete merchandise, please email us right away with your order number, contact information and photos documenting damages (if applicable) so we can make it right as soon as possible. Please save all items and packaging materials until your claim is resolved. If your replacement item is back-ordered or out of stock, we’ll notify you as soon as we have the estimated arrival date, or we may work with you to suggest a suitable replacement.